Monday 21 May 2012

found my concept finally

So its been fews since my briefing for 3rd year research project. Every day since then ive been thinking about what my concept will be i couldn't choose what i wanted to do, i Know in my briefing "Go with something you love " was said. So i made a list of thing of what i love on my list was Armour, Victorian era and  Jane eyre plus many more nothing was jumping out at me i wanted some that no one has done be for.

so then i was looking around at every thing from buildings, Going to my local museum looking there exhibition. Even going to galleys to look at Art exhibition. I even went to a under ground art show, where a local street artist was showing there work to find a concept but that has been done many times before. 

Also i started reading a few book and poems to get inspired.


It wasn't until i went away for the weekend until i finally found my concept. I was at event where there was another event where there was a moto bike rally there, I got inspired straight away. From what they was wearing to the the moto bike. I love moto bikes and every thing what come with it. So this is the perfect concept for me i can get a lot from this colour shape and form. Also i will look at the different "gangs" what comes with moto bikes like hells angels, gypes jokers and sons of anarchy. I will look at the history of the gangs and moto bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment